2/6/10

Her Eyes Seduced Me

We lock eyes….and she seduces me

As I look into her eyes
all that seems important is trivial now.

there is no deadline to meet, no meeting to run to, no project to think of.

Because Her eyes are where the skies meet the sea
The sudden subtle change from the lighter
Shade that, though bent, can go on forever
To the partition of inflected darkness
Hiding secrets the world wouldn’t care about anyway
But I do…

Then there are the specks of gold
The sun reaching down to graze the surface with unbelievable tenderness
Seeming to drive deep, still seeming to float
On the Surface, yet welling up from within
Some silhouette of her amazing light
And I’m blinded…

Because she seduced me….with just her eyes

3 comments:

  1. "Some silhouette of her amazing light
    And I’m blinded…"

    -my favorite lines. You're great!

    Adii

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the poem but did u really just write it *cornereye

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, there is something subtle, yet deep about this one here. WOW

    ReplyDelete