6/25/10

My Yesterdays

I consider every aspect in my aspirations and desires...
As I constantly think of what will transpire
And with all that I can honestly say
I constantly pray for tomorrow's yesterday.
Does that even make sense
To say such a thing.
To blindly soar in the clouds..without direction or sturdy wings..
I need to stay on this winding path...
that leads to an invisible stairway to tomorrow's yesterday.

Somehow "Someday" is not close enough..
Although tomorrow might obviously be quick enough...
What makes sense would be yesterday.
So where's the imaginary gateway that will allow us to fly away
Even drift slowly away to tomorrow's yesterday.

There's a doorway...
that when crossing through the threshold folds into a hallway
That will guide us to the present day.
So let's say a prayer together for
Tomorrow's yesterday...
Someway somehow...
In all our yesterdays
Those who doubt us will be left in the
Past with all those forgotten yesterdays we hoped for..
By then it would be just a day...In what month, or year..
Who really cares..
But as long as I can spend my yesterdays with you
All is understood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment