3/3/12

Doing Just Fine

Doing just fine

It's crazy how time really does heal the deepest of wounds..
What once was the biggest factor of our emotional attachment is now used to soothe and cope from the fact that I ended up losing you.

There was a time when we were inseparable, you was the ying to my yang, the treble to my bass, the copy to my paste, the cup to my tea, the left side to my siamese ....and now we barely even speak

What once was a bright future became suddenly bleak all because two minutes of anger that led to two years of silence.
Thoughts of what if have intersected the inner fibers of my cerebellum maybe a thousand times but this time....I've realized I'm doing just fine.

You were once mine, allowing me to demystify the troubles of life, thoughts began to muster at an early age of you being my wife because I knew or at least thought i knew that you were the one. You was the checks to my parabolic balances, urging me to follow any challenge that crossed my path...little did I know that you yourself would be a challenge

I had thought that without you my life would be incomplete like a 10,000 part puzzle missing the 9,999th piece...it messed me up so mentally.... that without you there would be tears everytime the mere utterance of your name or the "how is she" questions from outsiders began to speak...but now I have come to peace with the fact that you never really loved me....in fact you never really knew what love was...

The way we ended our journey had much to be desired...due to the fact that closure was never established and
Now I'm left wondering if I ever crossed your mind, if as you go through your everyday life you realize that maybe this was a mistake or that I am missed, take from the fact that the person you are with was the same person that you left to start our journey....and the same person used to finish it...

Today, those thoughts are now a figment of my imagination, what once was a vivid dream has lost its pigment and symbolization as I have understood that you....never had my best intention in mind.

Real eyes have realized those real lies that you have told me...so with all the tears, the good times, the bad, the kisses, hugs and even the sex, has all been forgotten as the lasting image of you is leaving me....for an ex... and doing it in such a fashion that it seemed that I was so easy to forget like hitting the top 'x' on a browser window on a lagging computer screen.

So it's crazy how time can heal the deepest of wounds....what was once deep scars on my heart have proved to heal...and although I have forgotten about you I must thank you for allowing me to grow and realize that what we had wasn't real....in fact even years later as you cross my mind I smile and realize that without you....I'm doing just fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment