5/1/12

Another Round


So months turn to years, and the attraction I have for you has grown stronger, to the point where it starts to become lust no longer,
So now I want to love you, not only as a partner but as a couple in too deep
And as the feeling of lust evaporates the enchantment if love begins to seep
I want to love you in a special way like glass, adamantine strong but crystal clear.
As I hold you near I whisper in your ear things that would alleviate our worst fears.
I want to make love to your every intricacy by first squeezing and sucking your breasts to quench my thirst.
Then gently at first blowing love through your lips and making love to your lungs,
As I grab your hips and start to use my tongue
My heart squeezes yours and mines together until your mind blows,
And you can't think.

I want to bite your neck, sending a sexual sensation through your nervous impulses and into your heart,
Pumping love in and out through your veins until it reaches your feet,
And your toes begin to curl.

I want to stroke you gently and softly to caress not only your being,
But to feel the warmth of your flesh.
Your body next to mine, holding and embracing with the connection of a lock and key of life and love so you can't let go or go to the next one.
Let me love you hard so I can drill through your hurts and your pains,
Paving and laying bricks to guard your heart from your trials and tribulations.
Building a dam so that when your flesh feels weak your spirit won't break from the wear and tear of the enigma that is called life

Let me love you over and over again as though it were a climactic story that never ends.
If you were my book the letters of your words would be carved in my heart as though it were a novel felt, but never read.

This is the way to love, you have to love easy but feel hard.
You have to pay the price of sacrifice in order to grow a love, which is deeply fulfilling.

Showing respect to every fiber of her being
That is the best way to love and to make love by not just having sex, but to connect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment