5/21/12

The Sexual Encounter


…She knows that she is looking good
And as she walks past me I slowly approach her.
Removing her clothes already with my eyes and planning my next move
As if it were already prearranged.
Because I don't think that she is ready for the calisthenic activity
in which we are about to engage.
So...we meet in the center like two warriors ready for battle
And I whisper in your ear,
Sweet things that make you weak,
those pleasurable nothings that makes you lick your lips while you don't speak about the future climax that you seek.
So our lips introduce themselves to one another, in such a way that
causes serene bliss while,
Thoughts of the best case formulate because we both do not know what to expect.
So I make the first move and,
Guide my lips and tongue to that spot on your neck
That aligns your earth and makes the rivers begin to flow
Creating that “we are not in Kansas anymore”, type of show and
Creates that happiness of the first winters snow and
You finally realize that all systems are go….
So you remove your dress, and as I
Look at the body in which you have blessed with and
My eyes seem to be transfixed and obsessed with your every move and
The bequest that I request that we suggest becomes more vibrant and
I confess that I would detest anything that would hinder this moment
So as we reach the rated r version of this diversion, my tongue and lips yearn to finish its excursion
So it travels further down your body,
My hands roam freely like the autumn leaves in the calm wind and
Down to your breasts, giving each sibling ample time so it,
Doesn’t feel as if one is neglected and so that both can pass a appropriate inspection while you just lay there, eyes rolling to the back of your head.
And my tongue begins to further its voyage, down to your waist as your panties start to shed
And I realize that now my manhood starts to ascend while
Your body starts to comprehend this feeling.
I decide to take a sample from your spring, while my tongue discovers every labia and
While it is the best thing I’ve ever tasted I can hear her whispering, telling me to enter,
So my manhood becomes intertwined with her womanhood and
The room spins as we become taken aback from this feeling so much that even the walls begin to sweat as they should
We don’t need any music because the sound of our breathing and her moaning create enough ambience as it would.
And as I go faster and faster, she asks for me to go deeper.
The temperature starts to rise as though
The tempo slowly reaches the rhythm of a crescendo
And we both know it as the veins in my neck and the whites of her eyes start to show
As we switch positions, you begin to hastily moan as I realize that I have found that spot and
The muscles in my leg are telling me to stop but I am going tocontinue to go until I feel your thighs…..lock….
So as I am making her bed and her world rock and
As we experience the fictional shell shock, our
bodies are playing in tune to similar harmonies
As we play cadences of our African American history
We both realize that this moment was at moment in the making, thus solving
The secrets to her mystery as she is passionately kisses me
And as if it were synchronized in a flash in time I feel her climax as I culminate and release while
She squeezes the mattress crease, screams in the pillow andclenches her teeth
And at that point of time we wanted time to bring to a standstill as I am laying beneath
And so we lay…Her chest stuck to mine as
We gaze into each other’s eyes as we realize that what had occurred was something more than sex
And with every reflex… we reflect as
The moon of dusk has now becomes dawn as the sweat is pouring off of our backs as I realize that
Love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics
In which polar opposite charges attract.

0 comments:

Post a Comment