5/26/10

I am Not a writer but

I'm not a writer, I'm a language revolutionist.
If speaking the truth is wrong then call me an opportunist.
I assemble together characters letters and words.
Communicating with you through your relaxed spirit, pleasing ears and curious eyes, so call me an illusionist
I'm not a writer, I just have a lot of feelings pent up inside.
Of guilt, sorrow, anger and sometimes pride.
And as I go through my day abiding upon life,
I obtain satisfaction just by bleeding on a canvas.
So I let it be known, give me a notepad and pen
As I let my thoughts flow freely

I'm not a writer, I just have a gift that I try and share with world,
attempting to touch either many, or one.
If one person got something from my art, then my work is done.
I represent heartbreak and triumph, while conveying pain and strife.
So don't have me confused with someone that writes as an occupation.
Because writing is my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment