12/7/10

30in30 Post 1.....Casette Life

Play:
Curtains had never carried a voice so serene;
a frequency of precious gems glisteningto my ears,
wrapping a most beautiful hour-glass,
yelling with the sharpness of tropical pink and orange;
you looked good as hell in that dress.
I had many fantasies of lust and of love,
and of us dancing in a fairytalelight,
marking our path through the eyes of admiration:
Communion rarely spewed forthsuch extravagent life -
each stride being a new bursting heart.
Then the dance was over…Once again you was gone
I loathed Him, and hated that dress.
Only I should be the one to touch grace;
to gingerly caress those pink blossoms of silk,
and feel the sands of time slip between my fingers,
and out of my hands forever...
The last drop of Vodka spilled,
I wiped my mouth in spite.
The burn alone wasn't enough,
I found no pleasure in inebriated senses.
Contemplations told me to move on,
but past videos of you kept me paused -
and I thought I had control.
Rewind.....Play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment