12/8/10

If your walls could talk

If your walls could talk,

What would they talk about?

Would they gossip about us
And the things that we’ve managed to accomplish in this very moment,
As silently they witnessed?

Would they tell of how I would anxiously shove you
Face up against them, as soon as you step through the threshold,
My left hand holding your neck firmly, the right dropping your defenses to your ankles,
Fingers exploring from head to toe, soaking in your delight, as it roams your body?

Would they express with regress how I made you writhe and squirm,
And burn like a forest fire with an uncontrollable desire, with much to be admired;
How you would moan for me to go deep inside,
your swelling lips begging to be hushed, but alas theres no rush?

Would they disclose how I forced you to the floor,
Down on all fours,
As you whimpered, begging to be played with some more?

Or tell how you pleaded with me,
To drive in from behind,
As they observed without a sound,
Us imitating two animals in a mating ritual?

Would they voice how I raised you from the ground,
Thighs straddling my waist,
As I slipped inside, legs wrapped around,
For a ride to my bedroom,

Leaving them to wonder what came next?

Wondering if is all that they hope for or something they didnt expect

Leaving unanswered questions....and much to the imagination

0 comments:

Post a Comment