1/19/15

Round 1

She rests beside me and
The feelings of "we" reprise me as her
Head is fixed on my pillow
She wistfully lies there with a seductive look in her eyes that creates a message yearning for me
Her want is my own and although she knows of my intent, my manhood begins its ascent while I long for her body
The tensions augment

So..My lips feel for hers, soft, mellow and meek as it soothes the fibers of my soul.
Through the depths of the night
Caressing her face I find delight
As our kisses interwine, and dance in accord to our hearts rhythm as our
Tongues muscle in and reap their reward My hands are in awe as they move in to tease, in order to please.. and as if it was in an instant, time begins to freeze because it is all about us...
I promptly withdraw and she reaches in quickly while she passionately kisses me
slowly I remove her clothes expeditiously and she mirrors the efforts diligently as her flesh I expose
my tongue starts to slow dance, leaving her entranced as I navigate across her beautiful skin as the inception of lust flows out from within
Traveling further down her body in a stream of lust, Feeling her pulse while
My mouth does its part as I watch her moan and convulse and I taste the furtile land of her oasis
She whispers to me and beckons me inside of her so I prepare by
discarding my previous task as our gazes collide
She gives me permission to enter, so I abide.
I open the door and although we’re just beginning, I’m yearning for more as I am
Sweetly surrounded by her unfolding delight of rhythmic motion
Cautiously thrusting and our sensations ignite her audible moans that drowns out the music.

She turns over and arches her back as I give that ass a smack and pull her hair going faster as she grinds her teeth while calling out my name in harmonic symphony
I know not to quit although my leg is cramped
But she clings to me tightly and my
Defenses submit, her thighs lock, as she begins heavily breathing and digging her nails in my back, as every moment is encased in this moment of time and space
The room begins to fog up rotate and we enter into a new world..My passions explode and the sensation surrenders
As I erupt, and she does the same as she continues to scratch me up, and in that position we remain
The end to this story is euphoric and as the caviat of pulsation ceases I
lose my strength as I rest on her chest as we cherish that sexual whirlwind
.... as we wait for round 2 to commence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment