4/2/11

Mindset

Marching onward and searching forward
As I look toward the future while dwelling on the past,
I realize that it is hard to think about the future
When you still retain remnants from the fallen sands in the hourglass
I constantly think about what this life has to give and already given to me
I try to conquer all obstacles, missed opportunities and endless possibilities that make it hard to live.
And I realize that God will is in my corner and I can handle all burdens that my life gives.
The obstacles we dodge in life, so harsh they can be,
they're set before us every day and can transform any dream into a reality
Does anyone ever accomplish what they set out to do?
I feel like I have but more is left to the imagination which hopes to be true.
I know that my time here is limited and obstacles with continue to be placed in my path are here indeed,
but I will continue to live my life, under Gods will, in hopes that I succeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment